any women and girls feel paranoid about how they smell. Every female has her own signature scent. If you want to feel clean and confident then wash your vagina daily. It will keep you healthy.
How to clean your Vagina Daily –
- Lather up a washcloth with some mild antibacterial soap and water. Avoid using soaps with heavy perfumes, which may irritate the sensitive skin around your vagina.
- Clean the folds around your clitoris. Use your fingers to pull your vulva away from your clitoris. Gently scrub the skin on both sides of your clitoris with the washcloth.
- Wash your vulva and your vaginal opening. Also, scrub around your bikini line.
- Scrub your perineum. The perineum is the area between your vagina and your anus.
- Wash your anal area last. Keep your washcloth from touching your vaginal area after you’ve washed your anus. Doing this will ensure that you don’t drag rectal germs toward your vaginal area. These germs can cause you to get urinary tract infections.
- Wash your vagina at least once per day. If you have sex, you may want to wash it a second time if you’re worried about how your body’s scent interacts with the scent of semen
Keeping Yourself Smelling Fresh – पीरियड के दर्द से छुटकारा ये पिल दिलाएगी
योनि के बाल कैसे साफ करें? How to clean Vagina hair? –
- Trim, wax or shave your pubic hair. Thick pubic hair can cause you to sweat down below, which may make you have some issues with odor.
- Stay clean during your period. Change your pad or your tampon frequently, according to the directions on the package. If you’re worried about how you smell when you’re having your period, you can wash your vagina 2 or 3 times a day.
- Wear cotton underwear. Breathable fabric helps to prevent vaginal odor.
- Try a reusable pantylinerThe idea of reusing and washing your pantyliners may seem strange at first, but the cotton will help your vagina to breathe while absorbing any excess discharge. If you like the way they make you feel, you can graduate to reusable cotton menstrual pads or menstrual cups.
- Bathe as part of your foreplay. So are you worried that your partner won’t like your scent? Take a sexy shower or a steamy bath before you have sex. Let your partner wash your vagina for you. Who knows? It might lead to all kinds of fun.